Sunday, April 17, 2011

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Lets talk about the most popular movie out on DVD: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 1.  I always liked the Harry Potter movies. All the way back to Harry, Ron, and Hermione's first year at Hogwarts. I loved the adventures and the 'edge-of-your-seat' excitement I got when I went to the theaters. J.K. Rowling did a FANTASTIC job with the books as well as the directors Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuarón, Mike Newell, and David Yates did with the movies. I think this movie was the most action-packed. Definately the most suspenceful. Who's stupid idea was it to make the movie in two parts?! I hate that! Totally an awesome movie! Its freaking epic! If you haven't seen it, go watch it NOW! Great job to all the actors who stuck with the series over all the years! Keep up the great work! I have great expectations from you all for Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment